And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Conspiracy Theory or Fact

Hi all,

I wanted to make a post before the month of February ended so I decided to go ahead and post the picture that I have been talking about lately on my radio show.

The reason I hesitated to post this picture is because I cannot find my source that explains how that Masons do this hand gesture to give recognition to other Masons of high enough degree. So all I have to go on is my memory, therefore you can take it for what it is worth, right now not much, unfortunately.

Still, if I can find my source again, (I know I didn't dream it) I will revisit this topic. If anyone has heard of this and would like to help me understand it better please email with information.

All the presidential candidates giving a secret sign right in the middle of the debates is certainly a juicy bit of conspiracy theory. I wish I had more to go on but right now I don't. Here's the picture:

Notice Santorum is the only one using a "semi-normal" hand positioning but in the video from which this still shot was taken it is seen that he also earlier had his hand in the strange position as well.

The hand position is strange enough in itself to raise suspicions but it is the thumb position that is throwing me off. Now I do have a good source that shows the Masonic hand position with the thumb in an upward 90 degree position but I can't be sure here since they all have their thumbs down or at near 45 degree angles.

Still you have to admit something weird is going on here, normal people do not place their hands over their hearts in such an uncomfortable and ungainly manner. Try it yourself, place your hand in a straight line position across your chest as you see in the picture. It is not the natural positioning most people use. 

At any rate, I hope you are not placing any confidence in who wins the election, it doesn't matter since we cannot fix this thing ourselves, in fact it cannot be fixed at all, our only hope is to turn to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I hope you make your decision for Him soon.  

Jonn

No comments: